Friday, May 2, 2008

I am a slow changer.

I don't like change. I love kickball because it's consistent. Every Friday at 4:30, we play. Never changes. Speaking of kickball, this weather was absolutely glorious. I rode my bike to class, sat on the lawn for hours and hours just talking to people, played kickball. I love being outside.

But I have to revisit the idea of change. Last night was Senior night. People are leaving. People I've grown to love and people I've been used to having around. I hate thinking about how in a year, I will be graduating. Of course when I'm in the middle of everything, I am ready to be done, but I love college and I love... this. I wouldn't change a thing. I don't see why people have to grow up and move and get married and all of that. People say it will happen to me, but I just don't think so. I feel like people are moving all around me and I just stay...the same, forever. It doesn't matter what I think, changes happen.

1 comment:

Katie said...

i'm the same way!