Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'm taking the praxis today at 12.

Dear Lord Jesus,

I'm taking the praxis today. I'm a little nervous because I'm not very good at math and I haven't passed the past two times I've taken it. Can you please give me Albert Einstein's brain or Blaise Pascal's brain for just about an hour today? Or could you just make my brain really awesome. I know that I know math, I just need you to help me solve for the right answer, or guess really well. If I could get the chance, I think that I could be a really good teacher. So please, calm my nerves, give me confidence, and help me to do my best. Or better than my best, so I can actually pass. I love you a lot.

Amen.

----

1:55. I PASSED.

6 comments:

Allen F. said...

I'm praying for you

Allen F. said...

WAIT you found out already??? Congrats!!!

Truthfully Thinking said...

you are sooooo amazing - I had some discussions with the Lord about this episode. I guess he must-a agreed. I get it right every now and again.

Truthfully Thinking said...

Well I just had to post that I am so excited - did I already blog that to you? No I don't think I did so here goes. I am so excited !

Megan said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leah said...

woop woop!