Saturday, June 7, 2008

"I'd live this life any day."

Life is so delightful right now. I think sometimes I never let myself admit that I am happy. Sometimes I think that I think that if I admit that I'm happy then it's like settling. Does that make any sense? So I am taking this time to say that I am glad for where I am. I am in the city I love best. I am getting to take classes, which for some strange reason, I am loving. It's wonderful to remember that you like to learn. I'm working, which I value. I've gotten to ride my bike a lot, drink coffee and read. I have good friends and a dear family. I am growing and it's summertime. (It's so much easier for me to enjoy things when I'm warm.)

I moved my my bed and the way it is lets me look at all my post cards on my wall from all sorts of places and my Andy Warhol posters, and I like looking at my room better this way.

Sometimes it's just good to bask in the glory of what a wonderful day you're having. We're so quick to move on.







Thank you, Lord Jesus, for where you have me no. And may I pray this same prayer even when life isn't as perfect.

---


Currently listening to: Dabney Morris and a very happy bird outside my window
Currently reading: I finished Rebecca last night and I will start The Three Musketeers today.
Current time: Nap time or 1:36 PM



1 comment:

Truthfully Thinking said...

Did I ever tell you that I think water towers are cool. I mean they are so watery. I know how do I think of such things. Well its not too hard, your material spawns it (really).