Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's Official: Teachers are suckers for pain

Today was a great day with my kids. First period worked really hard and we had a great discussion. I was certain that second period would be terrible and that I would have to call parents because my kids were talking. But they too superseded my expectations. I was so proud. They have a quiz tomorrow and I am so hopefully that they will all do well on it because they did such a great job today. Teaching The Crucible has been fun because I think the kids really get into it.

On a different note, God has completely blessed me with a tutoring job. He pretty much dropped it in my lap and I'll be tutoring for two hours everyday.

Between teaching and tutoring, I constantly feel as though my head is going to explode, but every day, I am thirsty for more.

I am so glad to have made it though my first full week (as of tomorrow). AND I'm making bread which smells really good.

1 comment:

Megan said...

aaaah you're living real life. I LOVE it.