Sunday, October 18, 2009

I am a dish washing machine. I wear an apron when I wash dishes. I don't like people to know this, because I look silly, but otherwise I splash too much. David and Katie caught me in my apron because they knocked on my door when I least expected it.

The weather is a bit too chilly for me already, but the trees are starting to turn colors and for that I am excited. I walked to David and Josh's earlier and was surprised to find the coldness delicious. I think chill at night is different than the day time. I mind being cold less at night.

I want to grow this week in dependency on God. I want to be like Christ to those that I interact with -- my colleagues, my students, my friends. I want to bring joy to God's heart.





currently listening to: the killers

1 comment:

grace said...

i must wear an apron when i do dishes too.


wow. we really were twins seperated at birth. :)