Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I have another job interview tomorrow. I began applying to children's homes after a slight revelation. I've always wanted to go to Africa and hold little orphan babies and suddenly it hit me that there are children here in the US who need to be cared for as well. Over and over scripture commands believers to care for orphans and widows. I think that this job would be a very practical way of doing just what God asks. I'm kind of afraid of the position which is working with the preparation for adult living program. I would be working with kids 16 to 21, which is really crazy because I'm 22. But hopefully most of the kids will be 16-18. I would pretty much be a mom for 6 kids, which is a huge responsibility. I am excited about this interview though because I believe that it would be a great opportunity. I know that I would grow through the challenges presented to me.

We'll see what happens.




oh i will trust in you
offer up my life to be with you
oh i will trust in you
i will cast my every care on you

oh i believe in you
i believe your every word is true
oh i believe in you
i will give my life, my love to you - Rue Royale

2 comments:

Kristi said...

this sounds so right to me for you. even if this exact opportunity doesn't work out, I'm thankful God is giving you hope for new opportunities in directions that are not what you wanted or planned. i'll be praying for you to have wisdom and discernment....

Emily said...

Hey buddy! Sounds exciting (and difficult)! Muchas blessings! I'm eager to see what happens :)