Friday, September 18, 2009

Due 10/9/2009: Let's get reading!

Here's a list of books check out at the library. I am very excited and hope to read them all. Go, speed reader, go!

The Knight of Maison-Rouge, Alexandre Dumas

The House on the Strand, Daphne Du Maurier

Notes From Underground, Fyodor Dostoevky

House of Sand and Fog, Andre Dubus III (I hit the D section a little hard.)

The Essential Haiku, edited by Robert Hass

Love in the time of Cholera, Gabriel Garcia Marquez

On the Road, Jack Kerouac

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

mmmm on the road has been on my book list all summer, it's just never in the library when i go.

also, let me know how the house of sand and fog is, i thought about checking that one out.

good luck speed reader

grace said...

may the force be with you! you'll loveeeeee notes from underground. :)

Megan said...

I'm gonna read On the Road too!!! I meant to read it in the Spring, and now that I finished the Time Traveler's Wife, it's next on the queue. yay!