Thursday, September 4, 2008

an update, so to say.


[the view out my back window.]

I have loved living in the green house/ shmendenhall. It's so wonderful to be in a house, not an apartment. I would be okay if I went the rest of my life without ever living in one of those again. I love meeting neighbors. I don't knock on doors to meet them, but they're out and in their yards and it's so easy to just make conversation. I met a professor the other day and his granddaughter and I loved talking to them. I also love how close to campus we are. And I have super great roommates. InterVarsity has kicked off, and I look forward to another year of building relationships. Classes are also good, so I think that this semester will be a good one. It's my last one of classes which is a little surreal. It's strange to think that I'll be teaching and everyone else will still be on campus. I'm nervous about my internship placement. I want it to be somewhere where I could actually get a job when I graduate.

I guess Senior year is nothing like what I thought it would be and that is okay.

God has blessed me with wonderful things and I am happy.



currently listening to: THE KILLERS, When we were Young
currently reading: Beowulf, Comus by John Milton and various articles about education
real time: 1:30 PM

No comments: