Saturday, September 13, 2008

Amanda Bean's getting married.

There are many things that are on my heart, that I could blog about, but I would just like to say this tonight:

My roommate, Amanda and her boyfriend, Sam got engaged tonight!

I'm really excited. Let me tell you how much I love this couple. Sam knows Amanda's parents so well and hangs out with them all the time. Sam and Amanda helped with the youth group this summer and hang out with people together in their church all the time. When Sam comes to Greensboro to visit Amanda (and me and Ann), he doesn't stay at our house and he doesn't expect to. AND he comes over and just hangs out with all of us like he wants to know us and like he's not just there for Amanda. I actually get excited when Sam comes to visit (Amanda). I think that together they will be able to serve God better and I love them.

When I got off the phone with her, I danced around my room.


I am so giddy, and totally excited. And it just keeps sinking in.

(:

Interview with Sam post-engagement:
emily: How long did you have the ring?
Sam: long enough... kinda burned a hole in my pocket like a kid with money in a candy store

No comments: