Thursday, June 11, 2009

unproductivity

I have been living in the most dreadfully unproductive state ever. There are so many things I'd like to do and I cannot seem to get moving.

I've decided that when you have a job or school, you have a limited time to get things done so you do, but because now I have practically nothing to do, I feel no pressure to do anything.

Yesterday Megan and I went to the beach and swam and laid on the beach, with the sunshine and wind and it was beautiful. I would be so happy to do that every day, but I have things I need to do. Somehow, I need to change things. I feel very undisciplined.


currently listening to: Yellowcard
currently reading: The Chocolate War. This was my "boy book" that I selected from the library. I don't like it. I don't understand why I should want to read such tragedy. But somehow I need to find some books that high school boys will want to read that I can recommend...

No comments: