Monday, July 7, 2008

I love the ocean. I want to marry the ocean.

Hey friends.

Tomorrow I meet with Dr. Reynolds from the English dept. If she signs my application then I will be admitted to the Teacher's Academy. My grades are higher than the state GPA, but lower than the school GPA, but once I finish this class my GPA should be .1 off. I'm close. And excited.

So today some boy stole my seat in Religion class. I was very displeased. I figured up what happened. "Crutchy" has a computer and needed to plug it in. So he stole "Beardy's" seat to be nearer to the outlet, thus displacing "Red Shirt" into my seat.

Here's my countdown for...life:

days til I move: 24-ish
days til class is over: 24 days, but not really it's more like 11 class days.
days til Leah comes home: 8 days
days til Ann comes home: 26 days
days til school starts: "months"

I have a midterm on Wednesday. I'd like to ace it. I'd like to get the most high grade ever.



currently watching: Gilmore Girls
real time: 5:10 PM

1 comment:

Truthfully Thinking said...

well I see you have been busy giving each student a name. I would have been most displeased also. As for your grade, study Emmy, study like the wind.