Sunday, April 24, 2011

Wonder Women

Our small group has been telling personal histories lately. I've been reflecting on my relationship with John lately. John went to school in Illinois and so I had the advantage of dating someone and still being able to invest in relationships like crazy. Also because I was dating someone, I didn't feel the need to try to form friendships with guys. I see that the Lord gave me such a beautiful time to focus on developing relationships with ladies that I am still good friends with today. These ladies went on to be my roommates my Junior and Senior year.

I am so grateful for this time, and for these ladies that I love a lot.

I'm really excited because I already have trips planned to have adventures with 3 out of 4 of these girls this summer. I cannot wait and I hope that as I continue to get older that I will be able to continue in my relationships with these wonderful women.

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Yess!!!! I'm assuming that since my pictures up there, I'm one of those "wonder women". Can't wait to see you! Perhaps we can even get together before July! I'm thinking I'm going to be in GSO May 5th to go to the Carson Dellosa warehouse sale. Maybe I can see you then??

Emerly Sue said...

You most certainly made my list. May 5th is Chelsea's graduation, but I would love to see you if at all possible! Lots of love!

Amanda said...

What time is graduation? Maybe I can see you before? I'll probably get in town around 10 and be done shopping by like lunch time (that's my tentative plan anyway).