Sunday, April 3, 2011

Things I want to do before I die:



Have foster children
Have my own children
Teach in another country
Write a book
Go back to Mexico
Go to graduate school
Learn another language
Lead someone to Christ ( God willing )
Memorize a book of the Bible
Fall in love and learn to live it out for 70 some years
Learn to be not easily angered, full of love in every manner
Go backpacking
Go on a road trip
Grow a tree
Be in a play
Go to Africa and work with orphans
See NY skyline
Watch a parade from a hotel window



I revisit my untouched list of things to do before I die every now and then and find that I've scratched not much off of it. I am excited to say that this summer I will check two things off of it: Go to Africa and work with orphans, and go on a road trip.

Let me tell you how wildly excited I am:
| |
[more than that.]


Guess I just have to keep living so I can experience more and more of my adventures.

3 comments:

Leah said...

yes, yes!!!

Truthfully Thinking said...

wanna see my list? I have less covered off....

Truthfully Thinking said...

you forgot bake cookies for Dad