Sunday, November 22, 2009

My list of must attend Christmas Events:

December 4th: Greensboro community sing-a-long and tree lighting

December 5th: Greensboro Christmas parade

December 7th: UNCG lights luminaries

December 8th/9th: It's a Wonderful Life at the Carolina Theater


December 10th: National Holiday, see also: my birthday.

And hopefully at some point in here, Beautiful Star: An Appalachian Nativity at Triad Stage.

December 23-January 1: Christmas Vacation!


At any rate, I am excited about these things, since they are all my favorites about Christmas time.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

fun times! I will really miss the UNCG luminaries....singing Christmas carols on campus that night is one of my favorite traditions

Leah said...

Make seeing Beautiful Star a priority - it's wonderful.