Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I sit here in my UNCG long sleeved tee-shirt and

I'm thinking of ways to put off grading tests on my spring break. Thus I am here on theblogspot.com. I think that when I grow up and get a real job, in like three months, I would like to sponsor a child. I was just on the WorldVision website looking at pictures of children and just look at their faces was heartbreaking. I can sponsor a little girl and for years and years I will watch her grow up and when she goes to school, we will write letters and be friends.

I think that that would be a very good use of my new to-be paycheck. I cannot wait to be a blessing with my money.



currently wishing: for the warm weather that will be here tomorrow
currently listening to: Jose Gonzales, because he has a beard and a beautiful voice
currently trusting for: God to work out this summer job
currently about to eat: pizza, and lots of it
futuristically about to grade: only about 35 more tests since I got the big class done with

No comments: