Sunday, January 23, 2011

A few thoughts on this cold Sunday afternoon:

Here's a quote I've been meditating on this week. I appreciate the wise words of the saints who have gone before us.: "Do you know what hurts so very much? It's love. Love is the strongest force in the world, and when it is blocked that means pain. There are two things we can do when this happens. We can kill that love so that it stops hurting. But then of course part of us dies, too. Or we can ask God to open up another route for that love to travel." - Corrie Ten Boom

And here is my to do list:

1. Clean my room
2. Clean my overhead slides
3. Create new seating charts
4. Attend small group leader training
5. Eat a piece of cake and drink some coffee to celebrate the completion of the aforementioned tasks
6. Address some envelops

And break!

1 comment:

Truthfully Thinking said...

well OK then, I am with you fellows