Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Yesterday I had my very first job interview with a princiPAL. It was so very unlike what I expected, which is good. I expected to be drilled and to not know answers. I tried to go in thinking of my interview as a conversation about education. That's pretty much what it was. We talked about my student teaching, and he asked me questions like about what a day in my classroom would be like and if I ever had to kick anyone out of my classroom. I also have a phone interview tomorrow for the youth camp. We'll see.

I'd very much like to be back in Greensboro. The waiting game continues. It's funny to know so clearly where I'd like to be and to not be able to be there...




currently listening to: Jimmy Eat World, The Middle

1 comment:

Leah said...

I'd very much like for you to be back in Greensboro. You are going to get a fabulous job, I just know it. If not, you can come teach me everything you know. I can't pay, but I can wash your dishes.