Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Today I sat on the steps and loured a little cat in. He was black and I named him Jason. Amanda says we can't have a cat because they'll bring in fleas. I want one really badly. And This was was really cute. If he was a she I would name him Ella Fitzgerald. I don't actually know what this cat is. It's up in the air: Jason or Ella. I want this cat. Or one just like it.

Today I went to Northern. I began to interact with students as they did work in groups and I loved it.

Yesterday at tutoring, Lesli said "Can I ask you something? Where were you last week?"
I was like "Lesli, Marshall told you that I was sick." She got very quiet and focused on her math and I said, "Lesli, I will not be sick again, if I can help it." She looked back up at me and said "Thank you." She was dead serious.

I love that kid.

That's all for now, I guess. Only that it's getting cold and my body temp is plummeting and I will be frozen until the weather gets over 75 degrees again.

No comments: