Sunday, October 26, 2008

"I am a visitor here, I am not permanent."

The only warm place in our house is the bathroom, therefore, I am sitting on the bathroom floor with a cup of coffee. What a multi-purpose room! I have several things that are on my mind.

I suppose I will begin with something that I've been thinking about concerning the election. There's been discussion about the idea of distribution of wealth. I think that wealth should be distributed. I think that we are given wealth so that we can in turn bless others. Here's the catch though. I think it's one thing for the church to be distributing wealth and another for the government to be distributing. It's one thing to be distributing wealth because it's on your heart, and another to be distributing wealth because it's mandatory.

Just something to think about.


currently listening to: postal service

2 comments:

MarySuz said...

when i woke up this morning i thought, "man I bet its freezing in 628-B." I don't miss that. :)

but I do miss your face.

Truthfully Thinking said...

I don't want to think about it because I have to deal with it....