Monday, April 28, 2008

I cut a star down.

Today was lovely. It was full of Chai tea, Glenwood children, good friends, writing about Dudley for class, conversation, dark grey skies and delightful sunsets. It's about to be full of roommate time and the HILLS.



Here are two poem, by me. My poetry always makes me laugh; it's not so very good, but I enjoy it.

Coffee Shop Streams

There was a wall between us
More of a window
Maybe.

I watched and thought.
Especially starring today.
I thought and wondered.

There was a window between us
More of a wall
Maybe.

And here's one more.

Trees laugh and stars sing
Behold, I do a new thing.

Bridges built over water
A pot fired by the potter.

Death, where is your sting
Behold, I do a new thing.

Smile, slowly spreading
Waves, erasing sand, dead'ning

A whisper yelling
Behold, I do a new thing.

Ryan said that I'm a beat. But I think that's cause he can't read my hand writing and makes things up.



I am tired and satisfied. My life is perfect.

No comments: