Thursday, February 10, 2011

Worn Through

Between the bomb threats, the fights, the drugs, the unkindness, the apathy and the strain of all the meetings that seem to be popping up like flowers in the spring-time rain I am so worn out. Emotionally and physically and spiritually.

I really feel like the only way I get through a day is through the power of Christ. But at least I have 2 really great lessons planned for tomorrow. There's never any certainty that I will get to teach them, but I've brought my A game.

Saturday I am sleeping all day.

2 comments:

Leah said...

emily, you are fierce and a fighter and i have mad respect for the career you've chosen. you are doing a damn good job, too.

the hard days will come and then they will go. look towards the positive days. i can't wait to skype with you and william.

:)

Truthfully Thinking said...

I am still with you guappo